BOSTON, MA - Loui Eriksson joined the Bruins on the ice again Monday morning, as he continues to make his way back from a concussion sustained nearly two weeks ago on October 23 in Buffalo.
If the stars align, and Eriksson becomes officially cleared for contact and game action, he could be facing his former team on Tuesday night at TD Garden.
"Today he had the opportunity to have a full workout with the team and we’ll see; he still has to go through some tests before he’s cleared and we’ll go day-by-day with his situation, but he’s definitely feeling much better."
- Claude Julien
To read the rest of the Bruins Blog update, click the link above or here.
that’s good to hear
- hockeygirlnyc likes this
- cerberus-67 likes this
- mohammadr9 likes this
- 95civicguy likes this
- khaaaaaaaaaarson likes this
- mattbirnbaum likes this
- howdoyoulikethemwaffles reblogged this from nhlbruins
- howdoyoulikethemwaffles likes this
- nhlbruins-bostonceltics likes this
- screammask likes this
- emilysgotgame reblogged this from nhlbruins
- diamond-d13 likes this
- brewinmaiden reblogged this from nhlbruins
- pop-my-mollys likes this
- zdeno-charamander reblogged this from nhlbruins
- stseiyafan likes this
- stseiyafan reblogged this from nhlbruins and added:
- nhlbruins posted this